Friday, November 18, 2011

Will's 21st Birthday




Will came home from school to celebrate his 21st with us! Yeah! Well, also Colleen's gift was Mac Miller sold out show concert tickets for the group. Best buddy Brennan was home from NC too, so that was an additional surprise. At first I wasn't sure what was going on in the background with Colleen and then I remember she or Will hit a wine glass :( Well it is the 21st! In looking through the photos, I noticed no photos of Bill and me with our birthday boy. I'll have to get them off Bill's camera. We had a little celebration at home and then went out to dinner where we surprisingly met John and Kristy out with their friends. Of course, Aunt Kristy had to buy him a shot at the bar. Hard to believe our little William is 21. Where oh where has the time gone?

No comments: